Master Mind Advanced Hypnosis
has energized individuals to stop smoking lose weight manage fear
At Master Mind Advanced Hypnosis we provide the solution to the needs of Buffalo NY hypnosis community. Our goal is to help you get what you want. For the past 30 years, I have researched and studied human behavior, and various personal needs and I came to understanding that, an individual can change from a life of bad habits to a happier, more successful situation.With you in control. With real results. Safely& Effectively.
You can browse our premier buffalo hypnosis site and learn how hypnosis can help you. Find out how it works for your issue.
Or if you’d like, we can talk about your condition Just Click Here to ask a question or make a comment, or simply call Master Mind Hypnosis Buffalo suburban office at 716-247-6610. We’d be happy to hear what’s happening and see if We can be of service.
If you’d like, we can talk about your condition Just Click Here to ask a question or make a comment, or simply call Master Mind Hypnosis Buffalo suburban office at 716-247-6610. We’d be happy to hear what’s happening and see if We can be of service.
*Disclaimer: Results will vary from person to person.
Click arrow to watch channel 7 interview
Made The News
We were on the cover of Buffalo News, Niagara Gazette and Many More
thank you from the bottom of my heart. You are a life saver and words can’t express my gratitude .
I have tried so many other treatments including regular therapy Immediately after first meeting with Prof. Saghafi It felt so different Waking up with happiness, motivation and joy is great.
Learned about Professor Saghafi from my coworker and one of his former students at the University of Buffalo, and how a 3 credit wellness class influenced her and many students in a very positive way. After a google search, I made a call and scheduled an appointment. My 15 min appointment lasted 2 1/2 hrs. His practice is much closer to European model than typical American practice . I like his philosophy of mind–part Western-part Eastern and what lies in between. My experience is beyond positive .
I can not say enough good things about him,The office staff are professional and friendly .
I took my 19 year old son to see Master Saghafi to help him quit smoking his Juul. Master Saghafi spent a significant time talking to him prior to the appointment and asking him questions about overall wellness, self confidence, his college experience and focus areas. My son walked in as a skeptic, but walked out feeling amazing. He would like to continue to work with the Master over skype at college. I highly recommend him.
I was a 34 year smoker, went to Master Saghafi for hypnosis as a last resort, as nothing else helped. I was very skeptical that this would work, but I am now a believer as I am now smoke free for 1 month and feel happier and healthier than ever. Thank you
Master Mind Saghafi was a fabulous person and a Great hypnotism.He took a lot of time with me.I went to him to lose weight.I went to Master Saghafi 6 times March 2017 ,and lost 3 pants sizes.I have more energy,eating healthy and I feel Beautiful. I would recommend him to anyone.Master Mind Saghafi I thank you from the bottom of my heart. It is May 2017 and we are working on my fears going on the thruway and expressway it is coming along good,I believe I will get there with Master Mind Saghafi and my faith in myself.
My friend encouraged me to meet The Master. He helped me to change the way I look at life. My anxiety level is 2 which is alot better than 8 :)
Whether you require assistance with weight loss, an addiction or bad habit, insomnia or another issue, We are always happy to assist.
To make an appointment, call Master Mind Hypnosis Buffalo New York Suburban office today at (716) 247-6610.
Thanks. We look forward to hearing from you.
If you’re ready to grow, change and improve, then we can help to make this your reality.
We specialize in Self Improvement, Self Confidence and HYPNOSIS, which entails placing the subject into an special state in order to help you to achieve your goals and objectives.
We serve clients throughout Buffalo, New York and the surrounding region, helping people as they work to achieve goals and improve life.
How Does Hypnosis Work?
We will begin by discussing your goals and objectives for the session. The teqnique can be used for a number of different problems and dilemmas, including:
• Hypnotherapy to stop smoking;
• Hypnosis to lose weight;
• Hypnotherapy for sleeping problems;
• Hypnosis to break bad habits such as procrastination or nail biting;
• ….and beyond!
Once we understand your needs, your professional hypnotist will work to bring you into a state of total mental and physical relaxation as you’re placed under hypnosis. In this state, the hypnotist will help you tap into and access the full power of your subconscious mind.
Hypnosis is a natural altered mental state and while an individual is under hypnosis, they are more open to suggestion, making it easier to effect change.
Will I Lose Control While Under Hypnosis?
Many clients fear that they’ll lose control or black out while in a state of hypnosis.
Clients can rest assured knowing that they will maintain full and complete control during the hypnosis session. Individuals can expect to remember the entire session; there will not be any ‘black outs’ or loss of memory.
In order to enjoy maximum benefit from the session, the individual must be willing to take part in the process while maintaining active engagement throughout the duration of the session.
Does Hypnotherapy Work for Everyone?
An extremely effective method. Individuals who are truly open to change and improvement tend to enjoy the most significant benefits from hypnosis.
Relaxation is also essential. If the client is unable or unwilling to relax, this can interfere with the hypnosis session, adversely impacting its efficacy.
Hypnosis naturally occurs throughout the course of an individual’s day. Examples include daydreaming, which can cause a person to become unaware of the events that are occurring around them. For instance, you may not hear a person calling your name.
Another example of natural hypnosis is highway hypnosis, when your mind wanders while driving and before you know it, you’ve driven 25 miles, yet you have no recollection of the specifics of the actual drive. In other words, you were in the car and in control, but you weren’t actively experiencing the drive.
People who are prone to these natural forms of hypnosis tend to enjoy the highest degree of benefit from hypnotherapy.
Features: These are some comments with regard to power of Hypnosis
- It can help …a growing body of research supports the ancient practice as an effective tool in the treatment of a variety of problems, from anxiety to chronic pain.”
- “In [Transe], you can attain significant psycho-physiologic changes.”
Dr. Daniel Handel, National Institute of Health
-New York Times, 6/02
- “Though often denigrated as fakery or wishful thinking, it has been shown to be a real phenomenon with a variety of therapeutic uses…”
-Scientific American 7/01
- “…It is not mind control. It’s a naturally occurring state of concentration; It’s actually a means of enhancing your control over both your mind and your body.”
Dr. David Spiegel, Assoc. Chair of Psychiatry
Stanford University School of Medicine,
-Jane Pauley Show 9/04
- “Hypnosis has gained credibility in the past five years because of research using the latest brain-imaging technology…. Studies show hypnosis can help treat a multitude of disorders…”
-Business Week, 2/04
- “Hypnotist can actually help you lose weight.”
Harvard Medical School psychotherapist Jean Fain
-Oprah Magazine, 8/04
- “The technique has been accepted by the American Medical Association, the American Psychiatric Association and the American Psychological Association”
Martin Orne, M.D.,
Professor of psychiatry, University of Pennsylvania
- “It is A safe and potent pain reliever”
-Consumer Reports, 1/05
- “The purpose the teqnique as a therapeutic technique is to help you understand and gain more control over your behavior, emotions or physical well-being.”
-The Mayo Clinic 12/03
- “It is the most effective way of giving up smoking, according to the largest ever scientific comparison of ways of breaking the habit.”
-New Scientist, 10/92
- “On hypnosis…His total loss, 35 pounds.”Losing It! The Ultimate Diet Challenge -Dateline NBC 1/04
- “… hypnosis often is used to modify behavior and overcome phobias and bad habits — it can help you make changes that you’ve been unable to make otherwise.”
-National Women’s Health Resource Center 11/03
- “With weight loss the evidence is conclusive…hypnosis does help people reduce.”
- -Smithsonian Magazine, 3/99
- “I should have done it years ago…It’s amazing I didn’t even want cigarettes any more.”
Matt Damon describing his hypnosis experience to Jay Leno,
-The Tonight Show, 12/04
- “…throughout the medical mainstream, it’s common to be used for addiction…and psychotherapy.”
Good Morning America, 6/02
- “…today it’s considered a respected therapeutic tool, a well-established method of reaching the subconscious mind. Many patients have tried it and successfully cut back on smoking or overeating…”
- “Hypnosis seems helpful in treating addictions, and the depression and anxiety associated with them…”
-Psychology Today, 9/96
- “Want to lose weight? Kick a bad habit? Well you might want to try hypnosis! … no longer regarded as mere hocus-pocus, it’s been shown as an effective means of helping people quit smoking, shed pounds, reduce stress, and end phobias.”
-Jane Pauley Show, 9/04
- “Approved as a valid treatment by the American Medical Association in 1958, hypnotism has become increasingly accepted by the medical community. Its use for chronic pain was approved in 1996 by the National Institutes of Health.”
-The Capital (Annapolis, MD), 4/04
- “There’s entrancing news about hypnosis; it’s gaining credibility as a treatment for a multitude of troubles, from nicotine addiction to post-traumatic stress disorder.”
-Business Week, Feb 2/04
- “It is employed today to combat phobias, control bad habits and enhance performance.”
- “Can Hypnosis Help You Lose Weight? I’m 32 Pounds Lighter.”
Ira Allen, Center for the Advancement of Health
- “…hypnosis can help adult patients control other forms of pain, relieve gastrointestinal problems, stimulate weight loss, clear up skin problems, and accelerate the healing of bone fractures and surgical wounds.-Consumer Reports, 1/05
- ” Master Mind Hypnosis Buffalo Suburban office can also be found under the following search phrases: Buffalo Hypnotist, Buffalo Hypnotists, Buffalo Hypnotherapy, Buffalo Hypnotherapist, Buffalo Hypnosis, Buffalo Hypnotism, Buffalo Stage Hypnotist, Buffalo Reiki, Links Hypnosis Buffalo NY
- Hypnotherapy Hypnosis Mon-Sun 9:00 am 9:00 pm
- https://master-mind.us 5.0 5.0 14 Tina 5.0 10/22/2017
- Master Mind Advanced Hypnosis 716-247-6610