Master Mind Suburban Buffalo Hypnosis Center has helped clients to Stop Smoking Lose Weight Manage Fear
We were featured in Channel 7 News Buffalo News, Niagara Gazette and Many More.
Master Mind Suburban Buffalo Hypnosis center goal
is to help you get what you want. For the past 30 years, I have researched and studied human behavior, and various personal needs and I came to understanding that, an individual can change from a life of bad habits to a happier, more successful situation.With you in control. With real results. Safely& Effectively.
Feel free to browse our site
and learn how hypnosis can help you. Find out how it works for your issue.
Or if you’d like, we can talk about your condition Just Click Here to ask a question or make a comment, or simply call Master Mind Hypnosis Buffalo suburban office at 716-247-6610. We’d be happy to hear what’s happening and see if We can be of service.
[google-reviews-pro place_id=ChIJF4-fbBNy04kRSO1ZGo-nLuM auto_load=true rating_snippet=true view_mode=grid open_link=true nofollow_link=true] *Disclaimer: Results will vary from person to person.
Whether you require assistance with weight loss, an addiction or bad habit, insomnia or another issue, We are always happy to assist.
To make an appointment, call Master Mind Hypnosis Buffalo New York Suburban office today .
Thanks. We look forward to hearing from you.
Features: These are some comments with regard to power of Hypnosis
- It can help …a growing body of research supports the ancient practice as an effective tool in the treatment of a variety of problems, from anxiety to chronic pain.”
- “In [Transe], you can attain significant psycho-physiologic changes.”
Dr. Daniel Handel, National Institute of Health
-New York Times, 6/02
- “Though often denigrated as fakery or wishful thinking, it has been shown to be a real phenomenon with a variety of therapeutic uses…”
-Scientific American 7/01
- “…It is not mind control. It’s a naturally occurring state of concentration; It’s actually a means of enhancing your control over both your mind and your body.”
Dr. David Spiegel, Assoc. Chair of Psychiatry
Stanford University School of Medicine,
-Jane Pauley Show 9/04
- “Hypnosis has gained credibility in the past five years because of research using the latest brain-imaging technology…. Studies show hypnosis can help treat a multitude of disorders…”
-Business Week, 2/04
- “Hypnotist can actually help you lose weight.”
Harvard Medical School psychotherapist Jean Fain
-Oprah Magazine, 8/04
- “The technique has been accepted by the American Medical Association, the American Psychiatric Association and the American Psychological Association”
Martin Orne, M.D.,
Professor of psychiatry, University of Pennsylvania
- “It is A safe and potent pain reliever”
-Consumer Reports, 1/05
- “The purpose the teqnique as a therapeutic technique is to help you understand and gain more control over your behavior, emotions or physical well-being.”
-The Mayo Clinic 12/03
- “It is the most effective way of giving up smoking, according to the largest ever scientific comparison of ways of breaking the habit.”
-New Scientist, 10/92
- “On hypnosis…His total loss, 35 pounds.”Losing It! The Ultimate Diet Challenge -Dateline NBC 1/04
- “… hypnosis often is used to modify behavior and overcome phobias and bad habits — it can help you make changes that you’ve been unable to make otherwise.”
-National Women’s Health Resource Center 11/03
- “With weight loss the evidence is conclusive…hypnosis does help people reduce.”
- -Smithsonian Magazine, 3/99
- “I should have done it years ago…It’s amazing I didn’t even want cigarettes any more.”
Matt Damon describing his hypnosis experience to Jay Leno,
-The Tonight Show, 12/04
- “…throughout the medical mainstream, it’s common to be used for addiction…and psychotherapy.”
Good Morning America, 6/02
- “…today it’s considered a respected therapeutic tool, a well-established method of reaching the subconscious mind. Many patients have tried it and successfully cut back on smoking or overeating…”
- “Hypnosis seems helpful in treating addictions, and the depression and anxiety associated with them…”
-Psychology Today, 9/96
- “Want to lose weight? Kick a bad habit? Well you might want to try hypnosis! … no longer regarded as mere hocus-pocus, it’s been shown as an effective means of helping people quit smoking, shed pounds, reduce stress, and end phobias.”
-Jane Pauley Show, 9/04
- “Approved as a valid treatment by the American Medical Association in 1958, hypnotism has become increasingly accepted by the medical community. Its use for chronic pain was approved in 1996 by the National Institutes of Health.”
-The Capital (Annapolis, MD), 4/04
- “There’s entrancing news about hypnosis; it’s gaining credibility as a treatment for a multitude of troubles, from nicotine addiction to post-traumatic stress disorder.”
-Business Week, Feb 2/04
- “It is employed today to combat phobias, control bad habits and enhance performance.”
- “Can Hypnosis Help You Lose Weight? I’m 32 Pounds Lighter.”
Ira Allen, Center for the Advancement of Health
- “…hypnosis can help adult patients control other forms of pain, relieve gastrointestinal problems, stimulate weight loss, clear up skin problems, and accelerate the healing of bone fractures and surgical wounds.-Consumer Reports, 1/05
- ” Master Mind can also be found under the following search phrases: Hypnotist, Hypnotists, Buffalo Hypnotherapy, Hypnotherapist, Hypnotism, Stage Hypnotis
- Hypnotherapy Hypnosis Mon-Sun 9:00 am 9:00 pm
- https://master-mind.us 5.0 5.0 14 Tina 5.0 10/22/2017
- Master Mind Advanced Hypnosis 716-247-6610